Friday, December 4, 2009

Exchanges.& Exchanges & a Birthday Gift!

I have a few to share that have been received and sent onto their new homes.

The first one is from the Stitching Exchange Blog's Anything Christmas Exchange. I stitched for Elisa and she was really happy with the design I choose. I stitched LK's Ready, Set, Snow.


I received my ornament from Maggee and I just LOVE it to pieces! I love snowmen and she couldn't have picked a cuter design. Thanks so much Maggee!


Next is the Christmas exchange on the Exchange Heaven blog. I stitched Joy by LK for Lindsay. I also sent Lindsay some notecards too.I am glad Lindsay likes what I sent.



I received from Carol H. and she stitched a cute little snowman and sent a cute bunny rubber stamp. I am looking forward to adding this to my tree this year. Thanks so much Carol!


Then there is the Holiday/XmasWinter exchange on the All Seasons Ornament blog. I sent an ornament to Tracy and what did I decide to stitch..well a design by LK of course!(Gotta keep that theme going!) The design is from one of her Tiny Tidings. I am glad Tracy likes the ornament, it was fun to stitch.


I believe all I have is one ornament coming my way and I think all the exchanges will be completed for the year.

Cathy had a birthday recently so I decided to stitch a little snowman fob for her. She e-mailed me and said she just loves it..so glad to hear that! Its a design from HIHN from the monthly markings series. Happy Birthday Cathy!



I have been working on some Christmas things for myself and plan to play with my sewing maching alittle bit this weekend and hoping it behaves itself..sometimes it can be so temperamental!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Happy stitching and hugs,

Wendy Jo

3 comments:

Cathy B said...

Wendy, you have been really busy - i love my fob!!!

Brigitte said...

Very nice exchanges, all of them.

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff!!


Lori