Monday, November 9, 2009

A P.I.F and LK Exchange Arrive!

I received a couple of packages that I have to share.

First, a P.I.F. (pay it forward) from Carol S. Earlier this year I signed up for a P.I.F. on Carol's blog and I received a lovely Christmas ornament from her! Its from JBW Designs called "Peace on Earth". It is so cute! I can't wait to put it on my tree! Thanks so very much Carol!



The next package was from the Lizzie Kate exchange blog I participated in. I received a lovely pillow from Brenda. I haven't had an opportunity to stitch this chart yet so I was tickled to receive this. Thanks so much Brenda for a lovely exchange!


I am all done with my Christmas exchanges and gifts and they are ready for mailing so I am now just working on some things for myself which is nice. I hope to be able to show some things shortly.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stitching.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

4 comments:

staci said...

Those are some very pretty exchanges. You're all finished with your Christmas gifts??? Wow, I'm so impressed!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

What lovely exchanges you received.
Patti xxx

Daffycat said...

Oooo lovely mail! The PIF from Carol is really pretty ~ Carol always does such nice work. Brenda did a great job on the little pillow. wouldn't that look sweet on your stitchy chair?

Brigitte said...

Two very nice pieces that you received.