Friday, October 30, 2009

Because Its Pink Exchange & LK Exchange

I participated in the Because Its Pink Exchange on the Hooked on Exchanging blog and today my exchange arrived from Jayne P.!

Jayne stitched me a Dinky Dyes limited edition design, made it into a scissors slide (one side of the design reads "Love, Laugh, Survive Thrive") and included a pair of scissors. Jayne also sent some wonderful gum as well.

Thanks so much Jayne for a wonderful exchange. I love it!



I also participated in an exchange on the Lizzie Kate Exchange Blog. I stitched "Stitching Forever..Housework Whenever" for Eileen and finished it into a pinkeep. I am so glad Eileen likes the exchange. It was fun to stitch.

Here are some pics:



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

4 comments:

Cathy B said...

Hi Wendy Jo - what fun exchanges both sent and received. That scissor slide is pretty cool; I think I have that pattern in my stash. I should dig it out and give it a whirl!

Daffycat said...

Fun Pink exchange!

Your pinkeep is lovely! The LK exchange has been a lot of fun, hasn't it?

CJ in OK ;-) said...

The pink exchange you received is really great, such a wonderful finish. The LK you stitched and finished came out great too. CJ ok;-)

Carol R said...

Lovely exchanges - especially love the pinkeep!