Friday, November 13, 2009

A Christmas Ornament Arrives!

I participated in an ornament exchange on the Friends through Friends blog and I received my ornament from Joan and I just love what she sent and the finish is so pretty!

Joan stitched a freebie design (designer unknown) and used DMC variegated floss 4210. All in red...my favorite color to boot!

I'm looking forward to putting this on my tree, which will be here before we known it!

Thanks so much Joan.



I have spent the past couple of days stitching Gobble Gobble by JBW as I had been eyeing that pattern in my pile for a couple of weeks so I decided I am just going to get it stitched before Thanksgiving and I actually should have that finished later today. Then its back to my Christmas stitching and I should have some pics next week to share.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate it and thanks so much for the compliments.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

2 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty ornament

Brigitte said...

That's a nice little beauty you got from Joan. That ribbon around it makes the ornament very special.