Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LHN "Pumpkins" Arrives to Gillie

I participated in the Harvest Time exchange on the Stitching Exchange blog and Gillie was the recipient and she was very happy with it. I painted the pins with some copper paint I got at Hobby Lobby and made it into a pinkeep. I also included some autumn colored threads.

Here are some pics:





I am so glad you like the exchange Gillie..it was a fun stitch!

I am mailing out my Lizzie Kate exchange tomorrow so hopefully will have pics to put up shortly for that.

I am awaiting the arrival of Carol's rr and have until the new year to work on and to mail. In the meantime, I will continue working on Christmas exchanges and start working on Christmas gifts. I can't believe Christmas will be here very shortly.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and happy stitching,
Wendy Jo

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

I really like the colors and pin keep is cute.

Deb said...

Darling pinkeep, Wendy Jo!! Same with me on the RR!! :]