Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exchanges Sent Out Are Received

Alison sent me an e-mail that she received the fall ornament that I sent her for the All Seasons Ornament Exchange. I designed to stitch her JBW's Autumn Pumpkin. Here is a pic:



I am glad you like it Alison..I enjoyed stitching it for you.

The next exchange I sent was to Lynn B. for the Hooked on Exchanging Halloween Exchange. Lynn e-mailed me to let me know it arrived and she likes it! I stitched Lynn Waxing Moon's The Spooks Are Out. I also sent a LHN pattern that she didn't have and a fat quarter. Here are some pics:




I also completed my section of the Emblem of Love rr I am participating in. I stitched on Margaret's piece and she used some lovely red thread! Very pretty. Now it will be on its way to Edgar tomorrow!

Here is a pic:


Now I will be contining working on my Christmas exchanges and some other gifts and hopefully working in a few things for myself too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and happy stitching.
Wendy Jo

3 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

The exchanges are so pretty. The RR must be fun to participate in.

Cathy B said...

Hi Wendy - great fall exchanges! I've been watching your Emblem of Love RR on a number of blogs - what a great piece!

Carol R said...

I love the JBW Autumn Pumpkin!