Thursday, April 16, 2009

Patti's PIF and Birthday Gift

I received an e-mail from Patti that the P.I.F. (Pay It Forward) and birthday gift I sent her had arrived. I wanted to stitch Patti a design from Blackbird Designs since that is a designer she likes. The pattern is Buttons & Pins. I did make some changes and finished it into a pinkeep.

Patti has a birthday at the end of the month and I wanted to send something to her so I purchased SB's 2009 scissor fob kit that was on her wishlist and I loved it so much I got one for myself! LOL

Glad you like the PIF Patti I enjoyed stitching it for you and a very Happy Birthday to you too!



Today I will be putting together my crazy exchange and hopefully mailing that in the next day or two. I am also in the process of finishing up another birthday package. No pics on either but hope to be able to share those soon.

Hope everyone has a great day and thanks for stopping by and thank you for the wonderful compliments. I appreciate them very much.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy Jo

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful BBD you stitched for Patti. And then the darling birthday package. Gorgeous gift!
Patti will be delighted.

Patricia Lessell said...

It is a wonderful BBD that Wendy stitched for me and if it wasn't for the fact that I am currently having a giveaway pictures would have been on my blog now. Maybe I will anyway. I really love it and can't thank you enough for both things you sent to me. Could you just please tell me where you got the trimming from because I really love that touch too? Lots and lots of Love Patti xxx

Nina said...

Oh, what a lovely gift!! This pinkeep is fantastic!!

staci said...

What a lucky girl Patti is...a darling pinkeep and a generous bday gift to boot!!!

Carol R said...

A gorgeous pinkeep Wendy Jo - I am sure Patti is very happy to receive her PIF and also that pretty SB's scissor fob kit!

Ronel said...

Beautiful pin keep! Very nicely stitched.

Laurie said...

I'm leaving you a message here too in case you don't see the one on the CE board. I received my Crazy exchange the other day. I just love the little pinkeep of "flowers". Thanks so much! It was such a nice suprise to get that in the mail! You made my week!

Margaret said...

Wendy Jo
How beautifully that pinkeep is finished and I love the design - you folks in America have such a lot more to chose from. We are a long way away here :-( Have a great day