Friday, April 24, 2009

A Crazy Exchange & Birthday Gift Sent & Received!

I sent a crazy exchange to Laurie last week and she has received it and loves it. I decided on Heart in Hand's Wee Ones "Flowers" and finished it into a pinkeep.

I am so glad you like it Laurie..its such a fun one to stitch for you.


In the crazy exchange group, Simone and I partnered up as birthday buddies. Her birthday is in early May, so I sent it on its way early and it has arrived! I think it took only a week!

For Simone's birthday present, I looked at her wishlist and she wanted scissors and I know she loves Littlehouse Needleworks so I thought I would take the "needle" pattern from Traveling Stitcher, change it to say "scissors" and make a scissor keep and include the scissors! I also changed the colors to a deep red since Simone loves the color red. I also included extras that were on her wishlist.

I am so happy that Simone loves her birthday package. I wish you a very happy birthday my friend!!




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Wendy Jo

6 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Wendy Jo your stitching and finishing is just so lovely. I love everything you sent. Patti xxx

Simone said...

Thanks again for the wonderful birthday presents! You really did some good research of my likes ;)

Brigitte said...

The two pinkeeps are very beautifully stitched and finished. And I love the one that also has a pocket on the back for a pair of scissors.

Sonda said...

Those are very pretty!!

Lillie said...

Fabulous package

Brianna said...

All those are pretty awesome.!! Absolutely stunning birthday gifts.