Saturday, January 24, 2009

My LK to Stacy B. Arrives

I received an e-mail from Stacy that she got my package and she loves everything I sent. She especially loves the design I choose as she's been going through a tough time lately and the pinkeep really touched her.

I choose a LK design from her double flip its she had out a couple of years ago called "Dream". I changed some colors to go with the fabric I wanted to use for the back. I also sent Stacy LK's Crazy A-B-C, some Piecemaker needles and a skein WDW thread.

I am so happy Stacy loves the package and I know she will enjoy it very much.

Here are some pics:


3 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Oh Wendy Jo I love what you sent! It is really gorgeous. And I don't know which I love better the front or the back! I love your stitching but I love the backing fabric too and the way you finished it. This is really really good!

staci said...

Adorable LK exchange!!!

Carol R said...

A beautiful pinkeep Wendy Jo - we all need a Dream!