Thursday, January 22, 2009

LK Exchange from the HoE Blog

I joined the LK exchange on the HoE blog and today I received my exchange from Jill F..

The whole package has the Americana theme since I love anything Americana so I was just tickled by everything. Talk about feeling spoiled!

Jill stitched LK's God Bless America and finished it into a pillow/pincushion. It is absolutely fabulous! Jill said this was the first one she has ever made but I really could not tell at all..her finishing is wonderful.

Jill also sent one of her marking/counting pins and its gorgeous.

Thanks so much Jill. The package is awesome!

Here are some pics of what I all got.

1 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Oh WOW were you ever lucky what a great package you got and I love the needleroll. But, I especially covet your Dritz pins. I will get some next time I go.