Saturday, January 17, 2009

A birthday gift from Ina in the Netherlands

I am participating in the birthday exchange on the crazy exchange group and one of my 3 partners is Ina in the Netherlands. Ina sent me a wonderful package that I received on Thursday. She stitched me a wonderful wall hanging that I put up in the entry way and then sent a dutch cross stitch magazine, RED scissors that I started using that I love, some floss, candy, and other goodies..here is a pic of the package:

Thanks so much Ina...I love everything!

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful birthday presents! I adore the little ladybugs. Enjoy!

Carol R said...

Lovely exchange from Ina - cute ladybugs!

Patricia Lessell said...

Really lovely presents. I love them all especially the little ladybugs. I hope ou had a great birthday.

Nina said...

Hello Weny Jo,
Thanks for join my SWAP, please let me know your email address.

Hugs,
Nina