Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Gift Received and A Gift Sent

I received a lovely surprise package in the mail on Friday from Staci and teared up! I definitely needed “a little hug”. Thank you Staci for your friendship. You are a kind, thoughtful, and a very special friend to me. Thanks for “being there” it means A LOT!

My friend, Pam (no blog), had a birthday last week so I stitched her a freebie design by My Big Toe designs and finished it into a pinkeep. She e-mailed me that she loves it and I am so happy. See you soon Pam!



I am off to sit and stitch. I am working on some gifts. I can’t believe next month is Christmas! Gosh…I can’t believe Thursday is Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has some time to sit with their needle and thread.

Thanks for visiting. Happy stitching.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

4 comments:

Mama Joan said...

Hi Wendy Jo,

Good to see and post from you. Hope all is well and have a great Thanksgiving.

Happy Stitching:)

Julie said...

Love the ornament you made, it's darling! The heart hug is so cute too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Daffycat said...

Oh, you got one of Staci's hearts...you lucky girl!

The pinkeep is really lovely and the backing fabric is perfect!

staci said...

Luv ya too Wendy Jo...you are a dear sweet friend and I feel so lucky to be yours too :)

The pinkeep you made Pam is beautiful.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!