Thursday, May 27, 2010

Emblem of Love Round Robin

The Emblem of Love Round Robin I have been participating in over the past several months is winding down.

Mine arrived home from Margaret last week and its gorgeous. Its stitched on 36 ct. white edinborough over 2 with Crescent Colors Wavy Navy.

I received Edgar's round robin and was the last person to stitch on his and will be mailing his home to him today.



Now since I haven't signed up for any other exchanges I can start working on some things for myself! I just don't know where to start. I have so many patterns that its kind of mind blogging. Guess I will just pull stuff out and see what looks good!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy stitching.
Wendy Jo

12 comments:

Stephanie (Joie de Bayou) said...

What beautiful pieces! And they each have their own wonderful personality. What fun!

Barbeeque4 said...

Wowsers!! They are both so pretty!!
Thanks again for being a part of the RR!!

edgar

staci said...

Both are gorgeous! I love your blue monochrome and the colors on Edgar's are lovely too.

Enjoy stitching for yourself ;)

Julie said...

Gorgeous projects Wendy Jo! Love them both! Enjoy stitching for yourself! I'm looking forward to that myself, been working on a model for months and the end is in sight!!! Have a great holiday weekend!

Berit said...

Oh, how pretty they are! :D Thanks for sharing. :)

Nic said...

Two fabulous pieces - I love how they look so different and yet both are wonderful pieces anyone would be proud to have.

Well done!

Carol R said...

Two wonderful Emblem of Love RRs- each so different but each so special! I can't wait for mine to return home and Suzanne has told me it's on it's way!

Carolyn said...

Oh MY! They are both gorgeous and it's amazing how the same pattern can look so different done in different colors. Beautiful!!!

Now you can stitch what YOU want for awhile.

I've missed you. I'm thinking Yak time soon. Let me know, friend.

HUGS and LOVE,
Carolyn

Suzanne said...

Both of the RR's look beautiful. Thank you very much for stitching on mine and being part of the group. I can't wait to get mine back.

紫勳 said...

85cc性愛紅爺性愛本土美女性愛免費線上性愛電影性愛補補聊天日本電影火影成人版火影色情片火影忍者a影片火影忍者色片火影忍者做愛片火影忍者影片全集火影漫畫火影影片線上看父女性愛父女做愛父女做愛文學片免費線上成人影片王國女優比基尼圖片比基尼的奶比基尼泳裝美女圖片日本圖貼日本寫真影片日本影片網日本影片線上看日本線上收看日本線上看日本線上無碼日本線上觀看小遊戲下載區視訊美女館交友104速配網情色文學

火吟 said...

性愛性交性愛線上性愛線上看女優性愛性愛照85成人文學85成人片免費觀看85c免費影城85c免費成人85c成人片免費85cc文章85cc成人片觀賞85cc成人影片免費成人片觀看!85cc免費片85cc免費卡通片85cc免費影片長片播放85cc免費觀看外國片85cc洪爺85cc無碼a片85cc無碼片觀看85cc無碼影片85cc影片觀看外國85cc論談85成人影城85成人論壇85街自拍85街短片85街歐美影城85貼圖區85遊戲凹凸色色卡通圖片免費即時通視訊85cc成人片觀看交友戀愛進行室

Raven/Missy said...

Ohhh these samplers are gorgeous! I hope you enjoyed stitching on these RR's. I think a RR makes a special piece even more special because it has bits of stitching from friends as well as your own.