Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas in July from Lynn B.

I participated in the Christmas in July exchange on the Hooked on Exchanging blog and I received a wonderful package from Lynn B. in England earlier this weekend and I just love the adorable Prairie Schooler snowman she stitched up for me. Lynn added a cute little Christmas tree on the bottom of the ornament and a heart on the top that says "hand made with love" which I thought was really a nice touch too. Lynn also included some wonderful Christmas charms, some Christmas fabric, cording, a leaflet from DMC with patterns in it and some scented DMC floss that I have never seen before and am anxious to try.

Thanks very much for a wonderful exchange Lynn..I really love my package.





The ornament I sent should arrive at its destination shortly. It had quite a journey to make so hopefully I will be able to show pictures soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy stitching,
Wendy Jo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great exchange! I love the finishing!

Patricia Lessell said...

What a really great exchange. You so deserve to get something nice. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Lynn B said...

I am glad you liked it Wendy!

Maren said...

How pretty! What a wonderful exchange to receive!