Thursday, June 25, 2009

Patriotic Exchange to Jill is Received!

Jill has received the patriotic exchange I sent her. It was the exchange I particpated in on Friends Through Threads. I chose Liberty and Justice by Littlehouse Needleworks as my pattern and finished it into a pinkeep.

I also included some patriotic goodies and things that Jill had on her wishlist.

I am glad Jill loves her package. It was a fun exchange to put together.

Here are a couple of pics:



Today I plan to finish putting together my Christmas in July exchange on the HoE blog and getting that in the mail tomorrow as it has quite a journey to make. After that it will be back to doing some patriotic stitching although I am not sure what to stitch...I have several patterns out and can't decide...decisions..decisions! I will let you know what I decide on.

Until then...thanks for stopping by.

Wendy Jo

3 comments:

staci said...

A darling exchange! I'm stitching that very piece myself :)

Patricia Lessell said...

What a gorgeous exchange. I have to admit from you I would expect nothing less than perfect because I have one of yours and I love it. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Carol R said...

Lovely pinkeep Wendy Jo and a great gift package too!