Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drawn Thread Exchange Arrives From Germany

My Friends through Threads exchange arrived last night from Kerstin. We were doing a Drawn Thread exchange. Kerstin stitched me Spot of Spring and finished it into a lovely little pillow, adding ribbon with a bow and heart saying "made with love". I just love it. Kerstin also sent some "spring" themed goodies. A lovely pattern with bunnies and spring flowers, a butterfly ornament, a skein of pastel thread and some iron on woven labels.

Thanks so much Kerstin for a wonderful exchange.

2 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Hi Wendy Jo, What a great little exchange you got. I am seeing so many different ways of finishing now that I have decided not to do it anymore but send it to Deb instead. Maybe some I can finish myself you never know. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Cathy B said...

Hi Wendy Jo!

Very cute pillow from Kerstin. I'm so glad that you joined us for this exchange!