Friday, March 6, 2009

Crazy Exchange from The Netherlands

My crazy exchange from Caroline arrived yesterday and I love the lunch bag that she made for me.

Caroline said she used reproduction dutch fabrics from a town in the Netherlands called Hindeloppen. Caroline said the women there still wear or use these fabrics in their traditional costumes. I like it that Caroline choose special fabric to make my lunch bag. It gives it a special meaning.

Here is a pic of the exchange. I now have something to carry my snacks and drink in for my Tuesday stitch group. Thanks so much Caroline!!!

You may wonder why I got something quilted and not stitched. The members of the crazy exchange blog are quilters, embroiderers and stitchers. Another reason I really like participating in this group, lots of different talented gals!

Thanks so much Caroline!

5 comments:

Carol R said...

Great lunch bag from Caroline!

Taijuska said...

Wow, so lovely lunch bag :)

Sonda said...

You have received some very lovely exchanges! Those ladies are all so talented.

Anonymous said...

What a neat snack bag! Talk about a fun exchange!

Simone said...

You've been awarded! Please, check my blog ;)