Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Been Tagged!!!!

Patti has tagged me which means I need to share five addictions I have...mmm, well in no partcular order, (except the first one!) they are:

1. Stitching
2. Fabric shops (gotta love those fat quarters!)
3. Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
4. Music (soft rock, some country)..love listening it, especially when stitching
5. Reading magazines..I have TONS of subscriptions

Now I need to tag 5 people and I have chosen:

1. Kath
2. Simone
3. Stacy
4. Sonda
5. Marlies

I also want to mention I am still looking for 2 more stitchers to stitch for my P.I.F. (Pay It Forward). Please post a comment in this post if you are interested in me stitching something for you this year. You will then need to post on your blog and recruit three members to also send gifts to - thus, it is PIF (Pay It Forward).. if you sign up, you have to post on your blog and take sign ups.

Thanks for visiting.

Wendy Jo

0 comments: