Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A lovely gift from a dear friend and 2 exchanges

My dear friend, Carol R. sent me a little package "just because". I love the little pinkeep, stitched over one! Plus she made me a matching floss tag and sent me some of her thread drops, which have my name on them and on the reverse side are birds...very very beautiful. I tried to get a decent pic of the birds but not sure my camera is cooperating with me this morning!

Thanks so much Carol. I love my "just because" package. It made my day very bright!




I also received 2 exchanges from the Fair & Square blog. The first is from the Autumn Round. Heidi and I exchanged and here are pics. I stitched her Autumn Spots by The Trilogy.



The other exchange was the Thanksgiving Round and Darla and I exchanged. I stitched her Thanksgiving Spots by The Trilogy and she stitched me "I Am So Thankful" By Trail Creek Farms.



Thanks Heidi and Darla...I love my squares and can't wait to make them into pinkeeps.

6 comments:

staci said...

Everything is absolutely wonderful! Enjoy the lovely set from Carol!!!

Anonymous said...

Carol's floss drops are just awesome! I keep seeing them on various blogs and each set is so unique! Enjoy!! The squares are all beautiful!!

Carol R said...

Enjoy my friend!
**Hugs**

Janaina said...

The "just because" pack from Carol is so nice! What a gentle friend to warm your heart that way! Congrats to both of you!
The squares are very sweet too! Well done!=)

Carol said...

Aw, what an awesome gift from Carol!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the floss drops....I have never seen those before!

Lori