Monday, October 6, 2008

Exchanges from The Netherlands and Malaysia

In the Crazy Exchange group we had an autumn exchange and Jacqueline from The Netherlands and I exchanged. I stitched her Heart in Hand's Pumpkins and finished it into a pinkeep. I also sent her a scissor sack. Here is a pic:

Jacqueline made me a lovely wall hanging and sent some lovely ribbon as well. Here are some pics:



In the Hooked on Exchanging group we had a Prairie Schooler exchange and I sent to Carolyn in Texas. I choose a design from Autumn Leaves and made it into a fob. I also sent Carolyn a pattern off her wishlist and some other goodies as well. Here are some pics:


Lillie from Malaysia had me and sent me a beautiful needlebook and some lovely goodies as well. Here are some pics:


2 comments:

staci said...

Wonderful exchanges, both sent and received. Congrats :)

Lillie said...

Glad you received it.