Monday, May 28, 2012

Friendship Exchanges

We had a friendship exchange on the Friends through Threads blog and here is what I sent and received recently.

I stitched for Melissa and decided on a design by Heartstring Samplery called Friendship Pin Pillow. I changed the colors a bit and matched up some fabric I had as well as some ric rac. I think it turned out pretty good and Melissa was delighted to receive it so that made me feel fabulous! It was fun to stitch it for her.



I received from Suzanne. Suzanne stitched me a design by Anne Les Petites Croix called Carre Fleuri and made it into a mattress pincushion. She added a loop so I could add a pair of scissors and use it as a scissor fob! It is absolutely lovely and its on display now. Thanks so much Suzanne.



This a super short post. I have stitch group here tomorrow and have quite a bit I want to get done before then.

I hope everyone is finding some time to put needle and thread to fabric and enjoying the Memorial Day.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stitching
Wendy Jo

3 comments:

JillMN said...

I love that pieced you stitched for Suzanne...especially the peacock! Have a great time tomorrow with your stitch group.

Chris said...

What a beautiful exchange Both pieces are lovely!

Mama Joan said...

Nice job on your friendship pillow. In fact you received a nice exchange too:)