Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exchanges and a Birthday Gift

Jayne P. was my partner for the Summer House exchange in the HoE exchanging group and in the Stitcher's Choice exchange in the All Seasons Ornament Exchange so I received those yesterday in the mail.

I love the scissor case she stitch for me for the summer house exchange and she even included a lovely pair of scissors!

I look forward to putting the Christmas ornament on my tree this year.

Thanks so much Jayne I really love both my exchanges very much.

Here are pics:






Carol S. e-mailed me that the birthday present I sent her arrived safe and sound so I can now share the pic of what I made for her. I decided to stitch her a pincushion from Blue Ribbon Designs Patriotic Patchwork pattern called "Pins" and sent along a box of pins.

I hope you had a great birthday Carol!!
Here is a pic:


I wanted to say thank so much for everyone stopping by. I have been reading the comments and wanted to say how much I appreciate them. I have been stitching on a couple of Lizzie Kate designs and will be gearing up to start a RR called "An Emblem of Love" soon and am very excited as this will be my very first RR.

Wishing everyone happy stitching.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

4 comments:

Carol R said...

Lovely exchanges WendyJo!

Brigitte said...

A very nice exchange piece from Jayne. I particularly love the little bird button.
Pins is such a loevly piece. Carol must have been delighted.

Irmeli said...

Lovely exchanges and you have done nice birthday gift for Carol.

Sonda said...

WOW! All of your exchanges this summer have been wonderful, both the ones you sent and the ones you received! You are a lovely finisher...I am very jealous!