Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PIF (Paying It Forward)

I signed up on Carol's blog for her PIF (paying if forward) so now I need to stitch for 3 people.

If you are unfamiliar on how the PIF works..here are the rules:

1. If you want to sign up, just leave a comment here telling me you want to sign up.

2. I will send you something stitched/handmade within the year of 2009.

3. You will need to post a note similar to this on your blog and recruit three members to also send gifts to - thus, it is PIF (Pay It Forward).. if you sign up, you have to post on your blog and take sign ups.

Let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Wendy Jo~ I saw your name on the 2009 Christmas Challenge blog and wanted to say hi to another blogging Wendy!

Margaret said...

Hi Wendy. I'm having shoulder surgery in the New Year so won't sign up for the PIF but do wish you well. I had great fun doing mine to send away.

Patricia Lessell said...

Hi Wendy

I will sign up for your PIF in 2009 gladly. Patti xxx